"; var wpa_add_test = "no";
Recently ANAF Romania (National Agency for Tax Administration) through DGV (General Customs Directorate) requests that all importers who carry out customs operations in Constanta port to draw up import declarations at the customs offices where they have their registered office / working point.
Due to this measure, operational costs paid by importers are increasing,. It is therefore necessary to compare the types of application of legislation outside Romania and beyond, with a direct confrontation between the advantages and disadvantages of intra-European operations vs. Romanian operational system, which appears to be incomparably more advantageous from a financial point of view, but also the duration of the provision of customs formalities outside the borders of Romania.
– Easy formalities, without abusive documentary requests;
– Tax customs – VAT exemption (customs duties are paid);
– VAT on sale;
– Documents sent and accepted by European customs offices in electronic form;
– Speed in carrying out formalities;
– High cost of transport (transshipment + transport from customs where customs formalities are drawn up to the destination in Romania)
– Agent for representation in the transshipment port;
– Long delivery after customs formalities have been completed;
– Not knowing the language.
– Knowledge of the language;
– Speed on delivery after completion of formalities;
– Excessive bureaucracy;
– Payment of taxes + VAT when preparing formalities;
– Depositing original documents at customs with original POs;
– Obligation to sign and stamp documents in the original form;
– Additional costs due to the obligation of transit to the interior customs offices;
– Additional costs as a result of physical control in the framework of the transit operation and physical control when importing goods to the interior customs office;
– High risk of destruction of goods as a result of handling of goods at the 2 physical controls (one can note the lack of confidence of the customs authority offices and vice versa)
– Commissions in the port of unloading, but also on delivery – additional cost;
– Wasted time for delivery, minimum 24 H for transit;
– Parking for extra days for road transport – additional cost.